Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is good stuff if you like the flavor of horseradish.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons horseradish, to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices maple bacon, fried, drained and crumbled
- Mix mayonnaise, horseradish, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Mix with cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in bacon.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. The longer it sits, the better it tastes. Serve at room temperature with crackers.