Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My Aunt always made this zesty flavored dip. I am pleased she shared with me so I can share with you.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons natural bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Adjust seasonings to your taste-- for example if I am making this for the kids they prefer more bacon thrown in.
- Serve with chips or veggies.
This one went REALLY fast! I used horseradish sauce (the only horseradish thing we could find at the markets), and real bacon, crumbled, and it was totally delicious. Because we like things spicier, I did about 4 - 5 tablespoons of the horseradish sauce, and it was nice and zingy. I served it with celery and red, yellow and green peppers, and kids and adults alike just inhaled the stuff. This crowd-pleaser will be a go-to for me from now on. Great recipe, Michelle - thanks!
I made several dips for our New Year's Eve bash, and this was one of them. Very easy and very tasty. I'll make it again, I'm sure. I used lots horseradish cream and lots of bacon: there were only adults at the party, so I felt they could take the "kick". It was enjoyed by all.