Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A co-worker brought this dip to a food day we always hold for office birthdays. I took one bite and was hooked! It is extremely simple, but absolutely addicting. I made it one time and went through the entire tub in a single evening.
- 1 (12 ounce) container cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup imitation bacon bits (or more if desired)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Let cream cheese soften a bit, then mix cream cheese, bacon bits, horseradish, and sour cream in mixing bowl. It's best if it's mixed very well - I use my hands just to make sure.
- I also like it with lots of bacon and horseradish, so use your own judgement when adding.
- Place mixture in a serving bowl or back in the cream cheese tub, and let sit in your refrigerator overnight.
- Serve with Wheat Thins (my personal favorite), Ritz crackers, Triscuits, or any other snack cracker. Watch in amazement as your friends, family, or co-workers shove each other aside to get the last little bit from the bottom of the bowl!
Excellent dip! I doubled the recipe to take to school and everyone loved it! I used whipped cream cheese, Hormel Real Bacon Bits and hot cream horseradish. I increased both the bacon and horseradish. Served with a variety of crackers and it was gobbled up quickly. Thanks for sharing! ***Made for Fall PAC 2011***
If you like horseradish (which we do) you will love this dip. I made 1/2 the recipe and used about 1 1/4 horseradish and could have used more. Loved it. Thanks. Made for Fall PAC 2011
This was exactly what I needed to use up some things in the fridge! I had almost exactly 1/4 cup bacon bits so reduced the recipe by half, but used the full amount of sour cream. Delicious! Thanks for sharing!