Recipe by *~Christine~*
Very simple, very good!
Top Review by Little Bee
This was awesome! And I had the ingredients on hand! I did not have the problem the other reveiwer had and found it to be the same consistancy as the Liptons California Onion dip I always make. You should definitely serve this dip with thicker ruffle potato chips though...they are better for dipping. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) can bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash garlic