Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very simple, very good!
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) can bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash garlic
- Mix all ingredients.
- Serve with assorted cut-up vegetables, crackers or chips.
This was awesome! And I had the ingredients on hand! I did not have the problem the other reveiwer had and found it to be the same consistancy as the Liptons California Onion dip I always make. You should definitely serve this dip with thicker ruffle potato chips though...they are better for dipping. Thanks for the recipe!
After refrigerating the ingredients, the dip thickened and would break the rippled chips. This would be better served as a topping on baked potatoes, or as my daughter said, on hamburgers. I did add an extra tablespoon of horseradish to the dip for more flavor. I also think you could cut back on the amount of bacon bits.