1/3 Photos of Bacon, Horseradish, and Tomato Sandwiches
I love these sandwiches for a great change. I often make as a regular sandwich just for me. Works great with many types of bread, too. Adapted from 'The Holidays' by John Hadamuscin. Enjoy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute bacon in small skillet until brown and crisp. Drain and cool on paper towels; crumble.
- 2Combine bacon, cream cheese, and horseradish in small mixing bowl; blend thoroughly with a fork.
- 3Spread mixture in a thin layer onto 6 slices of bread.
- 4Top 3 slices of bread with single slices of tomato; with other 3 slices of bread, make sandwich with cream cheese-side down. Press gently to adhere.
- 5Cut each sandwich into fourths lengthwise with a sharp knife-each sandwich makes 4 long finger sandwiches.
- 6Stack on a serving tray, cover tightly with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate until serving time.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Horseradish, and Tomato Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (571 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 192.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream cheese