This is my version of Aaron McCargo Jr's bacon wrapped potato with honey scallion sauce.
Make and share this Bacon Honey Butter Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Peel potatoes. Dice them into 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch cubes.
- Parboil them for about five minutes so they are slightly tender but not falling apart. DO NOT OVER BOIL THEM. Drain water.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees in a pan.
- Fry them to a golden brown ( about 15-20 minutes) stirring occasionally.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Mix butter, honey, scallions and bacon in a bowl.
- Add potatoes and stir. Enjoy!