Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These delicious roll ups are stored in your freezer, then reheated in the microwave when you want to eat them. Perfect make ahead recipe for breakfasts on the go!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 slices Canadian bacon, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed and drained
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 16 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- In large skillet, heat olive oil and brown bacon and hash browns.
- In large mixing bowl, combine eggs and salsa; beat well until combined.
- Pour into skillet with bacon and potatoes and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
- Spoon egg mixture into flour tortillas, sprinkle with cheese, and roll up.
- Place roll-ups in freezer bags and freeze.
- When ready to serve, place burrito in microwave, covered with a microwave-safe paper towel, and heat for about 1-2 minutes on high power for each burrito.
- You may have to adjust heating time for your microwave.
We omitted the salsa because DH does not like tomatoes. He thought it needed a little bit more "kick", so he added some hot sauce. He thought it was really easy to make and definitely a "keeper" recipe. Thanks!