Nana Lee's Note:
These delicious roll ups are stored in your freezer, then reheated in the microwave when you want to eat them. Perfect make ahead recipe for breakfasts on the go!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, heat olive oil and brown bacon and hash browns.
- 2In large mixing bowl, combine eggs and salsa; beat well until combined.
- 3Pour into skillet with bacon and potatoes and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
- 4Spoon egg mixture into flour tortillas, sprinkle with cheese, and roll up.
- 5Place roll-ups in freezer bags and freeze.
- 6When ready to serve, place burrito in microwave, covered with a microwave-safe paper towel, and heat for about 1-2 minutes on high power for each burrito.
- 7You may have to adjust heating time for your microwave.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Hash Browns Rollups - A
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 544.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 11.2 g