Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a breakfast dish that my family loves. I usually only make a big breakfast on the weekends and this dish is requested often. I sometimes sprinkle shredded cheddar on top half way thru baking. Enjoy!!
- 4 cups grated cooked potatoes
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- In a bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 9" pie plate.
- Drizzle with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until lightly browned.