Recipe by Random Rachel
Bacon and guacamole on a grilled cheese sandwich. Excellent use for leftovers. From closetcooking.com
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded, divided
- 2 tablespoons guacamole, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon tortilla chips, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the bacon until crispy and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese onto the unbuttered side of one slice of bread followed by the guacamole, bacon, tortilla chips, the remaining cheese.
- Top with the remaining slice of bread with the buttered side up.
- Grill over medium heat until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.