Random Rachel's Note:
Bacon and guacamole on a grilled cheese sandwich. Excellent use for leftovers. From closetcooking.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the bacon until crispy and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- 2Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- 3Sprinkle half of the cheese onto the unbuttered side of one slice of bread followed by the guacamole, bacon, tortilla chips, the remaining cheese.
- 4Top with the remaining slice of bread with the buttered side up.
- 5Grill over medium heat until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwhich
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 763.7
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.7 mg
- Sodium 1200.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: