Recipe by cookingupstorm2
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. Using Simply Potatoes as a base for these delicious potatoes turns the ordinary into extraordinary with the additon of crispy bacon and creamy goat cheese. Baked to perfection and then topped with a dollop of sundried tomato infused sour cream. The contrast of flavors is amazing. From oven to table in 20 minutes, this dish is a great alongside steak, pork or chicken. Incredibly easy but amazingly impressive. I think this will become a mainstay in your recipe collection.
- 680.38 g Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 85.04 g fresh spreadable goat spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs
- 3 slice thick sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, cubed goat cheese and bacon and stir to mix.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture into a small casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, lemon juice, sundried tomatoes and garlic in a small bowl and stir.
- Serve potatoes with a dollop of sour cream and top with green onions.