1/3 Photos of Bacon & Goat Cheese Potatoes With Sundried Tomato Sour Cream
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. Using Simply Potatoes as a base for these delicious potatoes turns the ordinary into extraordinary with the additon of crispy bacon and creamy goat cheese. Baked to perfection and then topped with a dollop of sundried tomato infused sour cream. The contrast of flavors is amazing. From oven to table in 20 minutes, this dish is a great alongside steak, pork or chicken. Incredibly easy but amazingly impressive. I think this will become a mainstay in your recipe collection.
My Private Note
1 cup s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 3 ounces fresh spreadable goat spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs
- 3 slices thick sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl combine potatoes, cubed goat cheese and bacon and stir to mix.
- 3Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Pour mixture into a small casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, combine sour cream, lemon juice, sundried tomatoes and garlic in a small bowl and stir.
- 6Serve potatoes with a dollop of sour cream and top with green onions.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon & Goat Cheese Potatoes With Sundried Tomato Sour Cream
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 106.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs