Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delightful side dish fit for company. Goes together in a flash and so yummy!
Make and share this Bacon, Garlic & Parsley Peas recipe from Food.com.
- Saute bacon until brown& crisp.
- Remove from pan to paper towels to drain.
- Discard all but 2 T drippings from pan.
- Add garlic and saute about 30 seconds.
- Add peas& butter to pan.
- Saute until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in bacon and season with salt& pepper.
- Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with parsley.
This is a very simple and tasty recipe, and we enjoyed it a lot. Make sure you keep shaking the pan after step 5 as the peas can catch and scorch very easily.
Very flavorful. I really enjoyed this side dish. Good instructions.
I really enjoyed these peas!They were easy to put together and very tastey.Thanks!