Recipe by Lady Di Shea
Awesome recipe! I can't eat rice any other way. You'll love it! Goes with any dish you'd like.
- 946.36 ml cold cooked rice
- 2 slice bacon
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 beaten egg
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 0.25 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Add onion and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add egg and scramble until egg forms small flakes.
- Stir in rice and garlic, continue to stir fry until heated through.
- Gently separate grains of rice with fork so mixture is fluffy.
- Add soy sauce and stir until mixture is well blended.