Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great addition to a brunch or special breakfast. The potatoes take on the flavor of the bacon so nicely. For a special touch, add some onions, garlic or both! Taken from "The Complete Family Cook Book".
- Boil potatoes for 5 minutes; drain.
- In a frying pan, cook bacon until crisp.
- Remove bacon and place on paper towels to drain; crumble bacon.
- Add potatoes to bacon fat and cook until lightly browned.
- Drain potatoes on paper towels.
- Put pototoes on serving plate; sprinkle with bacon, salt and pepper.
Hubby says this is really good.We loved them.Made for Photo Swap