1/1 Photo of Bacon Fried Corn
Kim D.'s Note:
A nice alternative to the ordinary side dish! Found in the "Changing Thymes" cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon in a heavy skillet until crisp.
- 2Remove bacon and set aside, retaining 2 tablespoons bacon drippings in skillet.
- 3Cook onions in drippings for about 5 minutes.
- 4Add corn and bell peppers to onion.
- 5Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until just soft.
- 6Add parsley, milk, salt and pepper to veggies, mix well.
- 7Sprinkle bacon pieces on top of vegetables.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Fried Corn
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 84.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g