A nice alternative to the ordinary side dish! Found in the "Changing Thymes" cookbook.
Make and share this Bacon Fried Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Fry bacon in a heavy skillet until crisp.
- Remove bacon and set aside, retaining 2 tablespoons bacon drippings in skillet.
- Cook onions in drippings for about 5 minutes.
- Add corn and bell peppers to onion.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until just soft.
- Add parsley, milk, salt and pepper to veggies, mix well.
- Sprinkle bacon pieces on top of vegetables.