- 2 lbs carrots
- 2 medium onions
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 8 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel carrots, cut in half and slice lengthwise.
- Chop onion into small pieces.
- Cook bacon until crisp; remove and blot.
- Using all the bacon grease, add carrots, onions and seasonings.
- Mix well and cook covered on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Cook uncovered about 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir occasionally.
- Crumble bacon and add to carrots.