Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
With the minced garlic I think I'd store this in the refrigerator.
- 2 tablespoons instant bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon instant beef bouillon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup sour cream
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; blend well.
- Spoon mixture onto a 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight.
- Lable as Bacon-Flavored Dip Mix.
- Store in a cool, dry place and use within 6 months.
- Bacon Flavored Dip:.
- Combine 1 cup of sour cream and 1 package of mix.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 1 cup of dip.
- Substitute 1 cup yogurt, 1 cup cottage cheese or 1 (8 oz) package of softened cream cheese for sour cream.
This is so quick,easy,and handy to have on hand,thanks for sharing.