1/5 Photos of Bacon Filet Mignon
The only way to make filet mignon if you ask me!! You wont make it any other way again! Only use a heavy bottom pan with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices thick sliced bacon
- 4 thick cut filet mignon steaks, have butcher slice it for you
- 1Wrap bacon around each filet.
- 2Heat a HEAVY BOTTOM pan on medium-high.
- 3Place the 4 filets on heated pan.
- 4Turn after 7 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat after another 7 minutes.
- 6Heat 9 minutes if you like it more well done.
- 7DO NOT use this recipe if you don't own a heavy bottom pan!
- 8Go invest in one now!
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Filet Mignon
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.8
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 188.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
filet mignon steaks