Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The only way to make filet mignon if you ask me!! You wont make it any other way again! Only use a heavy bottom pan with this recipe.
- 4 slices thick sliced bacon
- 4 thick cut filet mignon steaks, have butcher slice it for you
- Wrap bacon around each filet.
- Heat a HEAVY BOTTOM pan on medium-high.
- Place the 4 filets on heated pan.
- Turn after 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat after another 7 minutes.
- Heat 9 minutes if you like it more well done.
- DO NOT use this recipe if you don't own a heavy bottom pan!
- Go invest in one now!
My husband and I are trying to eat healthier, so we used turkey bacon instead of the fattier pork bacon, and it tasted wonderful! Great recipe.