- 1⁄4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 3⁄4 tablespoon dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, lightly mix bacon and cheese together.
- Cut a pocket in the thicker side of each chicken breast.
- Fill each with 1/4 of the bacon/cheese mixture. Pinch shut and secure with a toothpick.
- Place chicken in slow cooker, and top with tomatoes, and sprinkle with basil.
- Cover and cook on high 2-3 hours or until chicken is tender, but not dry or mushy.