1 hr 15 mins
Always looking for delicious & interesting ways to serve chicken...here's another one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay each chicken piece on a large rectangle of plastic wrap; fold plastic over, begin pounding with kitchen mallet, until meat is about 1/4-inch thick; remove plastic.
- 2On each paillard, top with bacon (crumble or leave whole), 1/4 C feta cheese, one red pepper, and sprinkle of salt & pepper.
- 3Preheat oven to 350.
- 4Roll paillard/cutlet up (start on the short side), bring ends in to meet; tie with kitchen string.
- 5Brown chicken in HOT oil; transfer to 8x8 pan; sprinkle with seasonings.
- 6Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes.
- 7VARIATION: Instead of feta--try grated or finely diced provolone or Swiss cheese or BLEU cheese! Whoohooo!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon - Feta - Red Pepper Chicken Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.5
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 1132.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers