1/3 Photos of Bacon, Egg 'n' Cheese Sandwiches
Scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese & bacon in a little crescent roll pocket. Great for beakfast on the go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Seperate crescent rolls into triangles.
- 3Lay half of the triangles on an ungreased cookie sheet or in a shallow baking pan, and pinch up the edges to make rims around the triangles.
- 4Put cheese slices over dough and trim to fit inside.
- 5Sprinkle bacon over cheese.
- 6Mix eggs and milk together and spoon mixture into triangle shells.
- 7Top with remaining triangles, but don't seal.
- 8Bake for 20-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Egg 'n' Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 571.7
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 203.2 mg
- Sodium 927.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 22.8 g