Scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese & bacon in a little crescent roll pocket. Great for beakfast on the go.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Seperate crescent rolls into triangles.
- Lay half of the triangles on an ungreased cookie sheet or in a shallow baking pan, and pinch up the edges to make rims around the triangles.
- Put cheese slices over dough and trim to fit inside.
- Sprinkle bacon over cheese.
- Mix eggs and milk together and spoon mixture into triangle shells.
- Top with remaining triangles, but don't seal.
- Bake for 20-35 minutes.