Scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese & bacon in a little crescent roll pocket. Great for beakfast on the go.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Seperate crescent rolls into triangles.
- Lay half of the triangles on an ungreased cookie sheet or in a shallow baking pan, and pinch up the edges to make rims around the triangles.
- Put cheese slices over dough and trim to fit inside.
- Sprinkle bacon over cheese.
- Mix eggs and milk together and spoon mixture into triangle shells.
- Top with remaining triangles, but don't seal.
- Bake for 20-35 minutes.
These were okay. One problem is that with so much milk added to the eggs and most of it running out of the crescents and onto the cookie sheet these were basically bacon and cheese sandwiches. Maybe with less milk the mixture would stick better in the crescents. Cook time was about 20 minutes for us as well. They reheated pretty well in the toaster oven the next morning.
These were VERY YUMMY! The only thing that I was worried about was how much milk was added to the eggs. Well, even thought it may seem like a lot of milk, it worked out for me, but unfortunately I had to throw A LOT of it away because it would not fit in the crecsents. All in all the recipe tasted great, and that I will make again, but experiment with the egg mixture so that I don't have to waste as much. Also cooking time for me only took about 20 minutes. THANKS!! :-)