Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was my favorite when I lived with my parents. My dad made it all the time for me. Hope you all enjoy it too!!
- Scramble eggs until dry.
- Set aside.
- Rinse cooled rice with cold water and drain well.
- Cut bacon into 1/4 inch pieces across the strips.
- Pan fry until crisp.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Stir in onion, mushrooms, and eggs.
- When onions begin to turn color, add peas.
- Add rice and stir until hot.
- Add salt and soy sauce.
- Everything should be evenly mixed.
- Take from heat and stir in shrimp.
Excellent easy recipe.
This was delicious!! It didn't take hardly any time to make and it tasted so yummy!!! I added celery to this also.