Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
Low fat, Low carb, very yummy & easy! What more could you ask for....
Make and share this Bacon & Egg Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Line each of the muffin cups with a slice of bacon going around the sides, not covering the bottom.
- Fill each cup with one egg.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
These were amazing!!!! I put a slice of deli turkey in bottom of cup then put bacon on top of egg. I used turkey bacon.
These are phenomenal! I use whole grain bread, turkey bacon and 2% cheese to keep it a little healthier.
Don't think that 9.7g fat is low for breakfast. Use Canadian bacon or a 1g fat ham instead of bacon. I also used 2% american cheese. This will lower the fat even more.