Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
Low fat, Low carb, very yummy & easy! What more could you ask for....
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Line each of the muffin cups with a slice of bacon going around the sides, not covering the bottom.
- Fill each cup with one egg.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
OMG I made these for breakfast today and WOW! I cant believe these dont have more reviews. So easy! I sprinkled salt/pepper on the egg before I put the cheese on. My 6 yr old loved them too which is a plus! Thanks for a do-over recipe!
I don't know what went wrong... I followed the recipe. The bacon was still raw when It came out, so I had to put it back. The eggs were practically rubber by the time the bacon was actually cooked, and now I'm having a time of it trying to scour the muffin tin.
Fantastic, simple recipe. Please note that the cups will not easily pop out if using a stainless muffin pan. The author probably used a nonstick muffin pan.