Dad's Cooking, OH NO's Note:
This is my attempt at a copy of the "Arches" breakfast sandwich. My son always requests this on our day off together and when my wife is off on Saturdays she looks for it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I do all of this on an electric skillet which makes it quick and easy. Set the skillet to about 300 degrees F.
- 2Cook bacon on the side of skillet closest to electric plug. (this is hottest side).
- 3Crack egg into cup and pour about a tbsp of milk into the egg, add pepper if you like.
- 4Beat the egg/milk until it is uniform.
- 5Pour onto other side of the skillet.
- 6Allow it to cook until the top is solid enough to flip, then flip to other side.
- 7Place bagel into toaster. (I like to time it so that the bagel gets done when the egg does so that I can put the cheese on the bagel and put the egg on top of it to melt the cheese.).
- 8Place bacon on top of egg.
- 10Mix Mayo and mustard in a 2 to 1 ratio. I use 2 tsp Mayo to 1 tsp mustard. I also add pepper to it and mix.
- 11Spread onto bagel and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Egg, Cheese Bagel
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 912.9
- Calories from Fat 496
- Total Fat 55.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 298.7 mg
- Sodium 1878.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 37.1 g