Recipe by littleturtle
This came from Healthy Snacks for Kids. It's sort of an open-faced egg salad breakfast sandwich that can be made in advance. This seems to make enough for two kids or one adult.
Top Review by LainieBug
I used reduced fat mayo, finely chopped Canadian bacon, and Kraft fat-free shredded cheddar. I also added extra mayo because once I mixed in the cheese it seemed a bit dry. A good dressed-up egg sandwich and very filling!
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 slices whole wheat toast (or 2-4 rye crackers)