1/5 Photos of Bacon, Egg & Avocado Sandwich (Paula Deen)
Frugal chef's Note:
I got this recipe from a Paula Deen magazine. I just wrote down the ingredients & made it at home. It was a very easy recipe and tasty. Is perfect for lunch, dinner or breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast your bread in a toaster.
- 2Mix the cream cheese, green onion, and parsley together.
- 3Cook the bacon.
- 4Fry the eggs (remember to break the yolk).
- 5Spread the cream cheese mixture on the toast.
- 6Slice the tomato and avocado.
- 7Layer the tomato, avocado, bacon & egg on the toast.
- 8Enjoy :).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Egg & Avocado Sandwich (Paula Deen)
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.4
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 212.8 mg
- Sodium 356.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 13.1 g