Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from a Paula Deen magazine. I just wrote down the ingredients & made it at home. It was a very easy recipe and tasty. Is perfect for lunch, dinner or breakfast!
- 4 piece bread
- 2 eggs
- 29.58 ml cream cheese
- 29.58 ml green onions
- 29.58 ml parsley
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomatoes
- 4 slice bacon
- Toast your bread in a toaster.
- Mix the cream cheese, green onion, and parsley together.
- Cook the bacon.
- Fry the eggs (remember to break the yolk).
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the toast.
- Slice the tomato and avocado.
- Layer the tomato, avocado, bacon & egg on the toast.
- Enjoy :).
Instead of toasting the bread, put the sandwich together, and put back in the buttery pan to toast and melt the cheese.
Great lunch for the DM and I which we thoroughly enjoyed, thank you Frugal Chef, made for Name that Ingredient tag game.
I really enjoyed this tasty sandwich. It was so good, everything complimented one another, nothing over powered and together, they created a memorable sandwich. Quick and easy to make, perfectly balanced, satisfying and addictive. Thank you for sharing your recipe, I will be enjoying this often. What a great way to start the day. Made for Pac Spring Safari 2013.