Recipe by Frugal chef
I got this recipe from a Paula Deen magazine. I just wrote down the ingredients & made it at home. It was a very easy recipe and tasty. Is perfect for lunch, dinner or breakfast!
- 4 piece bread
- 2 eggs
- 29.58 ml cream cheese
- 29.58 ml green onions
- 29.58 ml parsley
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomatoes
- 4 slice bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast your bread in a toaster.
- Mix the cream cheese, green onion, and parsley together.
- Cook the bacon.
- Fry the eggs (remember to break the yolk).
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the toast.
- Slice the tomato and avocado.
- Layer the tomato, avocado, bacon & egg on the toast.
- Enjoy :).