This tasty recipe is made in a flash and makes a great speedy lunch or quick meal especially good if you have leftover rice from the night before!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a wok over a high heat and add the vegetable oil.
- 2Tip the beaten eggs into the wok, stir to scramble, then remove and set aside.
- 3Put the bacon into the same wok and stir fry until browned and slightly crisp.
- 4Throw in the frozen peas and mushrooms and stir fry for less than a minute. Add the rice and mix well until the rice has broken down.
- 5Return the eggs to the wok. Season with light soy sauce, sesame oil and a pinch of white pepper. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Egg and Mushroom Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.7
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 214.9 mg
- Sodium 469.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 17.0 g