Recipe by English_Rose
This tasty recipe is made in a flash and makes a great speedy lunch or quick meal especially good if you have leftover rice from the night before!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 ounces unsmoked bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 2 ounces frozen peas
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 9 ounces cold cooked rice
- 1 dash light soy sauce
- 1 dash sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a wok over a high heat and add the vegetable oil.
- Tip the beaten eggs into the wok, stir to scramble, then remove and set aside.
- Put the bacon into the same wok and stir fry until browned and slightly crisp.
- Throw in the frozen peas and mushrooms and stir fry for less than a minute. Add the rice and mix well until the rice has broken down.
- Return the eggs to the wok. Season with light soy sauce, sesame oil and a pinch of white pepper. Serve immediately.