1/7 Photos of Bacon, Egg and Cheese Ring
1 hr 25 mins
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Found this on an on-line recipe site called "Tablespoon" and looks so fun for a brunch and looks fabulous, but is as easy since it made with canned crescent rolls
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat about 4 minutes or until cooked but not crisp, turning once. (It will continue to cook in oven.) Set bacon aside; drain all except 2 teaspoons bacon drippings from skillet.
- 2In medium bowl, beat 1/3 cup of the milk, the eggs, salt and pepper with fork or whisk until well mixed. Stir in bell pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet. As mixture heats, portions of eggs will begin to set. Gently push cooked portions with metal spatula to outside edge of skillet. Avoid stirring constantly. As more egg sets, push it to the edge and place it on top of the already set egg mixture. Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist.
- 3Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. On parchment-lined cookie sheet, arrange triangles with shortest sides toward center, overlapping in star shape and leaving 4-inch round circle open in center (see photos). Crescent dough points may hang over edge of cookie sheet. Press overlapping dough to flatten.
- 4Place bacon on each of the triangles. Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the cheese onto widest part of dough. Spoon eggs over cheese. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the cheese. Pull points of triangles over eggs and cheese, and tuck under dough to form ring (filling will be visible). Carefully brush dough with remaining 1 tablespoon milk; sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup cheese.
- 5Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. With broad spatula, carefully loosen ring from cookie sheet; slide onto serving platter. Garnish with cilantro and salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Egg and Cheese Ring
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.1
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 127.2 mg
- Sodium 580.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 10.3 g