1/4 Photos of Bacon, Egg and Cheese Quesadillas
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
Came up with this when I didn't want a regular breakfast biscuit. Cooking bacon isn't included in cooking time. If you want to save time,and a step or two just mix in the cooked bacon with the eggs before you scramble them. Heat level of salsa is Chef's choice. Don't be put off the long list of directions, it's easier than it looks. Submitted to "ZAAR" on August 24,2007
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scramble eggs until desired doneness is reached.
- 2While eggs are cooking, heat tortillas in microwave for about 15 seconds or until softened.
- 3Spread 1 tablespoon of salsa on bottom half of tortilla.
- 4Place half the eggs over the salsa.
- 5Top eggs evenly with 1/4 cup of cheese.
- 6Place half of the bacon over the eggs and fold the top half of the tortilla over.
- 7Repeat steps 3, 4, 5 and 6 for remaining tortilla.
- 8Place both tortillas in a 10-inch skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- 9Cook until lightly browned over medium heat on both sides, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- 10Cut each quesadilla in half; eat and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Egg and Cheese Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 769.8
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 457.6 mg
- Sodium 1814.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 36.9 g