Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
A fairly standard breakfast taco. I like to put in it in the microwave for 1 minute or grill on my George Foreman Grill to get the cheese all nice and melty.
- 1 egg
- 28.39 ml milk
- 14.79 ml bacon, cooked and chopped
- 59.14 ml cheddar cheese
- 1 flour tortilla
- picante sauce
- Preheat a small skillet on medium heat with olive oil.
- Mix egg, bacon, and pepper together.
- Pour egg/bacon into the skillet.
- Line the bottom of the tortilla with cheese and picante sauce.
- Cook two eggs like you're making scrambled eggs.
- Once the eggs are done (2-5 minutes), scoop out onto the cheese and picante sauce.
- Microwave, grill, or just eat!
Very good! I used 2 eggs per taco and a Mexican cheese blend. Very easy to make and DH loved it. Thanks J Irish. Made for PAC Spring 2008.
This is really good. I used 2 eggs and no milk. I half fried-half scrambled my eggs. I fry them until the white is white and almost cooked and then I scramble them. Other than that, I followed the directions. This was easy to make and has ingredients I always have on hand. I will be making this again. Made for PAC Spring '08
This is exactly as stated "A fairly standard breakfast taco". It was made with egg substitute. I assume that the milk is to beaten in with the egg. I did use plain yogurt instead of the milk. The cheese was sprinkled on the warmed tortilla and then a little over the egg mixture. Made for PAC Spring 2008.