Recipe by J. Irish
A fairly standard breakfast taco. I like to put in it in the microwave for 1 minute or grill on my George Foreman Grill to get the cheese all nice and melty.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 flour tortilla
- picante sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a small skillet on medium heat with olive oil.
- Mix egg, bacon, and pepper together.
- Pour egg/bacon into the skillet.
- Line the bottom of the tortilla with cheese and picante sauce.
- Cook two eggs like you're making scrambled eggs.
- Once the eggs are done (2-5 minutes), scoop out onto the cheese and picante sauce.
- Microwave, grill, or just eat!