Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I found somewhere on the internet and have made some changes to suit the family's tastes. It is very simple and very good. I have used Grands biscuits before and just cut them in half before rolling them out.
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerator biscuits
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Roll out each biscuit until it is a little bigger then your muffin tin cup. Grease each cup with cooking spray and press the biscuits into each cup. Be sure to push biscuit all the way down and to the sides of the cup.
- Divide cheese evenly amoung the biscuit cups.
- Pour the egg mixture into each cup. Fill ONLY half way! They will look empty but be sure to resist the urge to fill - the biscuits puff and you will have a mess!
- Sprinkle with the bacon pieces.
- Bake for 10-12 min, or until the bisuits are golden and the eggs are set.
- Use a butter knife to loosen from the pan and serve warm.