1/1 Photo of Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit Cups
This is a recipe I found somewhere on the internet and have made some changes to suit the family's tastes. It is very simple and very good. I have used Grands biscuits before and just cut them in half before rolling them out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400.
- 2Whisk together the eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- 3Roll out each biscuit until it is a little bigger then your muffin tin cup. Grease each cup with cooking spray and press the biscuits into each cup. Be sure to push biscuit all the way down and to the sides of the cup.
- 4Divide cheese evenly amoung the biscuit cups.
- 5Pour the egg mixture into each cup. Fill ONLY half way! They will look empty but be sure to resist the urge to fill - the biscuits puff and you will have a mess!
- 6Sprinkle with the bacon pieces.
- 7Bake for 10-12 min, or until the bisuits are golden and the eggs are set.
- 8Use a butter knife to loosen from the pan and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit Cups
Serving Size: 1 (568 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 269.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.5 g