1/1 Photo of Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit Casserole
This is a simple breakfast idea that serves several people. It also makes a great brunch idea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For biscuit crust
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1Heat oven to 425.
- 2Start frying bacon or sausage.
- 3Combine first 5 ingredients, then cut in butter.
- 4Make a well in the center and pour in milk. Stir until well combined and moist.
- 5Turn dough out onto floured surface and knead until dough holds together well and is pliable. Press into bottom of a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 6Beat the eggs with a splash of milk and pour over biscuit crust.
- 7Sprinkle crumbled bacon or sausage over the egg mixture and top with cheese.
- 8Bake for 16 - 20 minutes, or until egg is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.5
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 88.9 mg
- Sodium 554.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g