1/3 Photos of Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bowls
Cooking Creation's Note:
Enjoy your own personal breakfast bowl consisting of a flaky biscuit enveloping crispy bacon, egg and cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray the bottom side of a cupcake pan with cooking spray.
- 2Flatten each dough round to 1/4-inch thickness. With the cupcake pan turned upside down, place each dough circle over the back of each cupcake cup. Press the dough around the cup to form a bowl. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- 3Carefully turn the biscuit bowls up-side down onto a baking sheet. Set aside until ready to assemble.
- 4Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 8 minutes. Remove the bacon and drain on paper towels. Discard half of the bacon grease from the pan.
- 5Add the eggs to the remaining bacon grease. Sprinkle with parsley, garlic powder, onion salt and pepper. When the eggs are done cooking, transfer them to a bowl and set aside.
- 6Arrange the breakfast bowls. Place the cooked eggs evenly in each biscuit bowl. Crumble the bacon over the eggs and top with American cheese.
- 7Place the biscuit bowls back in the oven to melt the cheese, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- 8Pull the bowls apart and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bowls
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 149.2 mg
- Sodium 189.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits