Enjoy your own personal breakfast bowl consisting of a flaky biscuit enveloping crispy bacon, egg and cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray the bottom side of a cupcake pan with cooking spray.
- Flatten each dough round to 1/4-inch thickness. With the cupcake pan turned upside down, place each dough circle over the back of each cupcake cup. Press the dough around the cup to form a bowl. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Carefully turn the biscuit bowls up-side down onto a baking sheet. Set aside until ready to assemble.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 8 minutes. Remove the bacon and drain on paper towels. Discard half of the bacon grease from the pan.
- Add the eggs to the remaining bacon grease. Sprinkle with parsley, garlic powder, onion salt and pepper. When the eggs are done cooking, transfer them to a bowl and set aside.
- Arrange the breakfast bowls. Place the cooked eggs evenly in each biscuit bowl. Crumble the bacon over the eggs and top with American cheese.
- Place the biscuit bowls back in the oven to melt the cheese, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pull the bowls apart and enjoy!