1/3 Photos of Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit
Say goodbye to those expensive but small frozen breakfast sandwiches. These are over the top. Make them up ahead of time and put them in the freezer. When ready to enjoy, defrost, wrap in paper towel and zap for a minute or two in the microwave. This recipe is for 6 but can easily be doubled to 12. The biscuits can be baked along with the eggs. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Spray a 6 cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and milk; salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Divide the egg mixture evenly between the prepared muffin tins and place in preheated oven.
- 5Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until eggs are set; immediately sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 6Remove from muffin tin and allow eggs to cool completely.
- 7Split the biscuits and top each with a slice of the Canadian bacon.
- 8When the eggs are cooled, place one on top of each slice of bacon.
- 9Wrap in foil and freeze until ready to enjoy.
- 10When ready to reheat, place in the refrigerator the night before, in the morning, wrap in a paper towel and reheat in the microwave at 70 percent power for 1 minute or until heated, turning after 30 seconds.
- 11Please note that the microwave times are only estimates. Each microwave is different.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.6
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 177.4 mg
- Sodium 842.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 16.8 g