Recipe by Mimi in Maine
Does this sound like a drive-through order? You can make it at home and it's just as good. At least, I think so. One Sunday evening, my husband wanted one of these and I told him I would make him one. So, I made the biscuits, got the egg ready, and grabbed for the cheese. There it was--a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit--and we didn't have to go anywhere for it. You can make your own biscuits (see Mimi's Biscuits #210731) or buy the refrigerated ones.
- 1 (3 inch) refrigerated biscuits (or use Mimi's Biscuits)
- 1 slice Velveeta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- 2 slices bacon (fried)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the egg, water, and sour cream with a fork.
- Fry till done, folding up the edges to fit the oversized biscuit.
- Lay the slice of cheese on top of the egg and then the bacon.
- Put the top on the sandwich and put in microwave for just 20 seconds maybe.