Recipe by ellie_
Only 3 points plus! Recipe source: WW Points Plus Cookbook
Top Review by teresas
Delicious...I could see adding all kinds of things into this tasty dish...like mushrooms, jalapeno peppers, just about anything you can dream up...I needed to cook mine for 28 minutes but that could be due to using jumbo eggs...I followed another reviewer and made my own crouton with toast...thanks for posting it...=)
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup crouton, fat free, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, reduced fat, shredded
- 1 sprig parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Place 1 slice bacon in each of four custard cups (8 or 10 oz size). Pour eggs over bacon and top with tomatoes, croutons and cheddar.
- Place cups on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Garnish with the parsley.