Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Only 3 points plus! Recipe source: WW Points Plus Cookbook
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup crouton, fat free, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, reduced fat, shredded
- 1 sprig parsley
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Place 1 slice bacon in each of four custard cups (8 or 10 oz size). Pour eggs over bacon and top with tomatoes, croutons and cheddar.
- Place cups on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Garnish with the parsley.
Delicious...I could see adding all kinds of things into this tasty dish...like mushrooms, jalapeno peppers, just about anything you can dream up...I needed to cook mine for 28 minutes but that could be due to using jumbo eggs...I followed another reviewer and made my own crouton with toast...thanks for posting it...=)
Very easy breakfast recipe. Quick enough to make before work and still get there on time! I subbed red bell peppers for the tomatoes, but otherwise followed the recipe. Amazingly tasty for a low cal breakfast. Thanks for sharing. Made for Newest Tag.
I scaled back for 1 but to fully encase the ramiken I used 3 slices of rindless bacon, 2 around the sides and 1 across the middle and since I didn't have croutons I toasted a slice of wholemeal/wholegrain bread and cut it into little squares and it all came together beautifully, so easy to make and then just bung it in a 175C fan forced oven for 20 minutes and voila breakfast. Thank you ellie_, made for Newest ZAAR Tag (24 hour rule).