Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Need a change from just plain ole mayo and mustard? Try this on a turkey or chicken sandwich. You won't be disappointed.
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 large green onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and Chill until ready to serve.
- Store this topper in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
This was...okay - not great, not terrible. It didn't WOW me but I didn't hate it either. I must just be a purest. I like plain ole mayo on my sandwiches. I tried it three days in a row on my chicken sandwiches to give it a fair try but like I said, I just prefer mayo. This might taste good on a grilled burger, though.