PSU Lioness's Note:
This sounds absolutely TO DIE FOR! I'm thinking it would be a great snack for a Superbowl party and I am going to have to give it a go next year (or maybe before)! I found it on a blog called "Closet Cooking."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- sliced baguette (for serving)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- diced fresh tomato (optional)
- chopped dill pickle (optional)
- 1Cook the ground beef in a pan over medium heat, set it aside and drain the grease from the pan.
- 2Cook the bacon in the pan until crispy, about 6-10 minutes, set aside and drain all but a tablespoon of the grease.
- 3Add the onion and saute until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- 4Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- 5Mix the ground beef, bacon, onions and garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella, cheddar, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup and pour it into a baking dish.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the top starts turning a light golden brown and then sides are bubbling, about 20-30 minutes.
- 7Serve with baguette slices and shredded lettuce, diced fresh tomatoes and chopped dill pickles (to top it).
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Double Cheeseburger Dip
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.1
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 219.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: