1/2 Photos of Bacon Double Cheeseburger Casserole
From Betty Crocker. A sure-fire kid pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese cubes
- 10 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- 2Add beef to a 4-quart saucepan; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- 3Stir in macaroni, milk, garlic pepper, soup, cheese cubes, and half the bacon.
- 4Spoon mixture into a 3-quart casserole.
- 5Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven for 20 minutes.
- 6Mix together the remaining bacon, bread crumbs, and butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- 7Bake uncovered 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Double Cheeseburger Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.8
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 143.9 mg
- Sodium 1138.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 43.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning