Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Got this frome Safeway quite a few years ago. Great taste after everything has blended together.
- 10 slices bacon, cut up
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing (I use Miracle Whip)
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain, reserving 1 tbsp.
- of the drippings.
- Combine drippings with sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Add green onion, parsley, seasoned salt, and bacon.
- Mix to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours for flavors to blend.