Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Schwan's. The recipes calls to use Schwan's frozen fully cooked bacon slices.
- 8 slices fully cooked bacon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare bacon according to package directions. Let cool slightly and crumble into small pieces. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, prepared horseradish, lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in bacon pieces and chopped geen onion.
- Transfer dip into a serving bowl and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese. Serve with chips, crackers or croutons.