Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious, always the first to be eaten at parties, just try it, you're sure to love it!
Make and share this Bacon Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (not miracle whip, I use Hellmans)
- 5 slices of cooked crisp bacon
- 1 tablespoon chives or 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- black pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place in covered container
- chill for an hour at least.
- Serve with chips or crackers. (I love this with Frito scoops).
This was a good dip. I served it cold and it had a nice flavor and texture. It is very rich. I'm going to try it hot next time.
This dip will surely please your guests. We particularly loved the spicy brown mustard in it. I love appetizer that I can make ahead of time and this fit the bill. This will be a regular at our "Happy Hours". Thanks for sharing Cajun Chef in Louisianna!
YUMMY!!! Great with crackers and we'll soon try this with celery sticks. If you like bacon, you'll LOVE this dip! Thanks cajun chef!