1/2 Photos of Bacon, Dijon Mustard & Green Onion Stuffed Burger
Makes 4 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium.
- 2In a bowl combine beef, garlic, hot sauce and salt and pepper to taste, being careful not to over-mix.
- 3Warm a skillet over medium heat. Keep heat on skillet and fry a pinch of the beef to test seasoning.
- 4Adjust seasoning, if needed, then form 8 thin patties about 1/2-inch thick and set aside.
- 5Sauté onions, using 1 tablespoon of Twisted Butter Bacon, Dijon Mustard & Green Onion Butter in skillet until tender, or about 5 minutes.
- 6Place onions in a bowl to cool. Form a spoonful of butter mixture into a ball, then place in the center of 4 patties then top with a spoonful of the onions. Top each with another patty and seal the edges.
- 7Grill burgers over medium-high heat, flipping once until desired doneness is reached, approximately 4 minutes each side for medium.
- 8Serve in buns with garnishes. Alternative: In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, sear the burgers 4 minutes on each side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Dijon Mustard & Green Onion Stuffed Burger
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.1
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 161.4 mg
- Sodium 502.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 36.0 g