1/1 Photo of Bacon Deviled Eggs
Chef #913205's Note:
an alternative to potato skins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil eggs until rapidly boiling. Cover and removed from stove.
- 2Leave in pan for 15 minutes.
- 3Cool down in refrigerator or in pot of cold water.
- 4Split eggs lengthwise, take out yolk.
- 5Mix yolk with remaining ingredients except paprika.
- 6Fill eggs with mixture and sprinkle paprika on top.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.2
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 204.9 mg
- Sodium 209.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
olive oil mayonnaise