Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was looking for some different recipes for deviled eggs and came across this Sunset recipe.
Make and share this Bacon Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- In a frying pan over medium-high heat, cook bacon, turning slices as needed, until browned on both sides and crisp.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- When cool, crumble bacon and set aside.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise; gently scoop out yolks and place in a bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork, then stir in mayonnaise, green onions, mustard, and crumbled bacon until well blended.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon or pipe about 1 tablespoon yolk mixture into the hollow of each egg-white half.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 4 hours.
Spring PAC 2008: Delicious combination - I love the salty crunch that the bacon adds to these treats!!
Awesome! My family isn't fond of onions so I left them out. Really didn't need salt because the bacon added enough.
I love bacon though she'd never admit it to myself. Made for Gluten-Free Recipe Tag.