Recipe by Potagekempcc
Crisp Apple-Smoked Bacon combined with Heirloom Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Herbal Mayonnaise and served on Toasted Russian Rye Bread.
- 8 slice apple-smoked bacon
- 118.29 ml Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 0.25 ml fine sea salt
- 0.25 ml white pepper
- 29.58 ml fresh thyme (Chopped)
- 29.58 ml fresh dill (Chopped)
- 29.58 ml fresh marjoram (Chopped)
- 44.37 ml fresh cilantro (Chopped)
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- 8 slice heirloom tomatoes (Brandy Wine 1/4-Inch Thick)
- 2 English cucumbers (Sliced 1/4-Inch Thick)
- 4 slice red onions (Sliced Thin)
- 8 slice marbled rye bread
- 10 jalapeno-stuffed green olives
- 10 kalamata olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon until crisp and place on paper towels.
- In a bowl wisk together mayonnaise, salt, pepper and fresh chopped herbs.
- Toast Russian Rye bread and spread 1-tablespoon Herbal Mayonnaise on each slice.
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, cucumber, bacon and lettuce.
- Slice sandwich in half and place on a plate.
- Garnish plates with Jalapeno-Stuffed Green olives and Kalamata olives.